This Katana hand-forged from 1095 high-carbon steel with Kobuse lamination, clay-tempered and hand-polished on wet stone. The blade is fitted in a Shi-shi theme throughout with lion dog Menuki. The Tsuka is wrapped in green silk Ito use hishigami and the Saya is finished in a black gloss lacquer with ray skin.The blade comes full tang and very sharp.
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed from AISI 1095 High carbon steel Steel in a Kobuse Lamination, The hamon has been authentically created and features with a prominent Nioi line.
- The blade comes full tang and Razor Sharp.
- Saya: The Koi-guchi has been reinforced with Buffalo horn.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is handmade copper .
- Tsuka: The Fuchi is cooper with genuine Same (ray skin) and green Silk Ito Tsukamaki use hishigami. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka, while bright copper Menuki decorate each side of the Tsuka.
- Blade: Very Sharp
- Nagasa Length: 72 Cm
- Blade Material: AISI 1095 High Carbon Steel + 1045 Medium carbon steel
- Polish :Hand polish use wet stone.
- Tsuka Length: 29 Cm
- Blade Construction: Kobuse lamination
- Tsuba Material: Handmade copper
- Hardness of Yakiba: 60 HRC
- Hardness Shinogi Ji : 40 Hrc
- Ito & Sageo Material: Silk
- Sageo : Japanese Synthetic Silk Shigeuchi Sageo
- Fuchi Kashira Material: handmade copper
- Mekugi: Smoked Bamboo Double Mekugi
Status : Out Of Stock
Click Image For Enlarge