Kurome katana the blade is forged of T10 tool steel with Maru lamination and features clay temper hamon pattern. The Ko-kissaki or short length tip is nicely polished with real yokote. The tsuka with double mekugi pinned and has real samegawa or rayskin panels and is wrapped with black shintetic silk ito with brass ken menuki. Featuring fittings with solid blackened iron tsuba, with a focus on cutting practice this sword’s fittings have been simplified to their purest form. and a black metalic lacquered saya. This sword comes in a deluxe bag. This is an exceptional sword for practitioners of tameshigiri .
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed from T10 Steel in a Maru Lamination with real kisaki,
- The blade comes full tang and Razor Sharp.
- Saya: The Koi-guchi has been reinforced with Buffalo horn.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is black iron .
- Tsuka: The Fuchi is blackened alloy with genuine Same (ray skin) and black synthetic Silk Ito Tsukamaki use hishigami.
- Polish : Traditional polishing with wet stone.
- Blade Construction: Maru lamination
- Hardness of Yakiba: 59 HRC
- Hardness Shinogi Ji : 40 Hrc
- Ito & Sageo Material: Shyntetic Silk
- Fuchi Kashira Material: Alloy
- Mekugi: Smoked Bamboo Double Mekugi
Price : Rp.4.300.000
Status: Out Of Stock
Click Image For Enlarge