The blade is made of T10 Tool steel and features an elegant gunome hamon pattern with the medium amount of niku. The Ko-kissaki polished with a yakizumi boshi that does not turn back towards the spine. The tsuka or handle is double mekugi pinned and has real samegawa or rayskin panels and is wrapped with dark brown ito with brass menuki. Featuring deluxe fittings with solid blackened brass fuchi and kashira, a blackened good quality brass Musashi style tsuba and an elegantly appointed black lacquered saya.
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed hand forged differentially hardened from T10 Tool steel Steel in a Maru Lamination with real yokote.
- The blade comes full tang and Razor Sharp.
- Saya: The Koi-guchi has been reinforced with Buffalo horn .
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction double layers habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is blackened brass.
- Tsuka: The Fuchi is blackened brass with genuine Same (ray skin) and brown Synthetic Silk Ito Tsukamaki with hishigami.
- Blade: Very Sharp
- Nagasa Length: 71 Cm
- Blade Material: T10 Tool steel
- Polish : Traditional polishing with wet stone.
- Tsuka Length: 29 Cm
- Blade Construction: Maru lamination
- Tsuba Material: Handmade Casting Brass.
- Hardness of Yakiba: 59 HRC
- Hardness Shinogi Ji : 40 Hrc
- Ito Material:Shintetic Silk
- Sageo : Synthetic Silk Sageo
- Fuchi Kashira Material: Brass
Price : Rp.4.700.000
Status : Sold Out